ARIJUS, UAB’s operational priorities are to focus on sustainability and environmental protection. In order to ensure the highest quality of road transport services and regularity of flows, we modernise our fleet of vehicles every year and improve the competence of our drivers.
The ARIJUS, UAB transport fleet consists 145 modern units of Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Scania, DAF and MAN trucks. All vehicles are equipped with tablet computers and the latest IT systems, ensuring maximum efficiency in service provision. Technical servicing of trucks is carried out only at certified service centres. The company’s own fleet of motor vehicles complies with the requirements of the EURO 6 standard.
- Capable of satisfying constant, high-volume transportation needs
- Monitoring and controlling drivers’ work interactively
- We transport all types of cargo, including dangerous goods (ADR)
- We insure our liability with third party liability insurance under CMR convention
- We are members of Lithuanian National Road Carriers’ Association LINAVA and Kauno Vežėjai carrier club